As one of the leading sports betting company in Kenya, Betyetu offers two payment options. You can pay via the Betyetu Official website if you are a Safaricom user or through the paybill number for Safaricom and Airtel user.
Here, we are going to show you the steps to make deposits on Betyetu using the Paybill Number. Please read the contents and study the pictures below:
1. Go to M-pesa menu with a Phone with Safaricom network and select Lipa na Mpesa.
2. Select Paybill.
3. Enter the official Betyetu Paybill Number (as displayed below).
4. Ensure you enter the account number as Betyetu.
5. Enter the amount you want to deposit (in Ksh).
6. Enter your Mpesa Pin in the box and confirm your request.
7. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Mpesa and Betyetu.