As a fully indigenized betting firm In Kenya, the only available means for punters to deposit money into their Elitebet account is via Safaricom or Airtel money paybill number. Due to the fact that these two service providers have similar payment procedure and share the same paybill number (850700), this write up will focus on how to deposit via Safaricom (Mpesa) with pictorial illustration.
1. Go to Mpesa on your Safaricom phone and select “Lipa Na Mpesa.”
2. Select “Paybill” in the next pop-up and enter the paybill number in the subsequent box provided.
3. Enter the account name in the subsequent pop-up message (as shown below).
4. Fill in the desired amount in the next pop-up box; press the “reply” button and enter your Mpesa PIN.
5. By clicking on the reply button at this stage, it signifies that you have successfully made payment into your Elitebet account. You should get a confirmation message to this effect from Mpesa and Elitebet reflecting your new account balance.